Last Updated: Aug 1st, 2020
Online or Offline Interactions with Sitearound
We use the information we collect from such interactions to provide Sitearound Products to you in accordance with our Terms, to satisfy legal requirements that apply to us, or to meet our legitimate business interests, as further described below. In particular, we use User Information to:
- Deliver Sitearound Products to you;
- Respond to requests for information from you;
- Develop, maintain and improve Sitearound Products we provide to you, including website services;
- Provide you with an account for access to our websites and Sitearound Products, and manage your account;
- Provide administrative information to you;
- Deliver marketing-related communications to you;
- Invite you to participate in surveys or related studies;
- Diagnose, analyze or monitor security, security threats or technical issues or problems relating to our websites or Sitearound Products;
- Comply with applicable laws, rules, regulations, legal or regulatory proceedings or to protect our legal rights;
- Engage in other courses of action disclosed to you in connection with use of Sitearound Products from time to time.
If we process your Personal Data for purposes other than those set forth above, we will inform you prior to such processing.
Opting Out of Marketing Communications
If you wish not to receive marketing-related emails from us, please email us to that effect at email@example.com
Operational Data is information generated by your use of Sitearound Products such as page views, interactions, number of active and licensed users, errors, number of searches, source types and format (e.g., xml, json, csv, etc.), app workflows, etc. We use Operational Data to provide and enhance Sitearound Products. For example, we may use this data to analyze, monitor and troubleshoot operational issues; analyze and monitor behavior across deployments; perform data analysis; provide recommendations to help optimize usage; monitor and understand performance issues; improve the operation of Sitearound Products; personalize your experience; and build new functionality and features.
Collection Practices in Connection with Administrative and Operational Activities
Sitearound also collects your Personal Data to carry out various obligations in connection with provision of Sitearound Products to you, such as entering your name, email address, physical address, your employer, your job title, your phone number, and your user name into our customer database systems and manage your account and maintaining our billing and payments, customer services and support services activities and updating software.
Sharing of User Information
We may share User Information with third parties as follows:
- We may disclose User Information to our service providers (e.g., infrastructure as a service, order fulfillment, professional/customer/support services), pursuant to written agreements with confidentiality obligations.
- We may disclose User Information to our business partners or event sponsors pursuant to written agreements with confidentiality obligations.
- We may disclose User Information as we deem necessary or appropriate under applicable laws, rules or regulations (including laws, rules or regulations outside your country of residence), in order to comply with laws, rules or regulations, to respond to requests from any governmental or public authority (including outside your country of residence), to enforce provisions of any agreement between you and us, to protect our operations, or to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property and/or that of you or others.
- We may disclose User Information in connection with a proposed or actual merger, sale, joint venture, reorganization, assignment, transfer or other disposition or similar corporate transaction relating to all or any portion of our business, assets or capital stock.
How We Secure User Information
We take reasonable technical and organizational measures to safeguard Personal Data against theft, loss and unauthorized access, disclosure, misuse, destruction or alteration. Nonetheless, no data transmission, software, or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and we cannot guarantee absolute security. In addition, we are not responsible for the security of data or information you transmit to us over networks that are not under our control. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately in accordance with the “Questions and Comments” section below. If we determine a breach of our systems has occurred, we may notify you or others consistent with applicable laws and/or as agreed in our agreements with you. We may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of Sitearound Products and the information you provide to us.
Questions or Comments